After three sold-out editions within the scope of the Festival, “Night Out” will spread through the most frequented venues of the Kadıköy district on the Asian side of Istanbul such as Club Quartier, All Saints Moda Church, Moda Kayıkhane, Moda Sahnesi, Baba Sahne, Ağaç Ev Kadıköy, KargART, Bant Mag. Havuz / BİNA, Zor, with concerts by the most thrilling and alternative names of the independent music scene; Al’York, Ati ve Aşk Üçgeni, Cevdet Erek, Dolu Kadehi Ters Tut, Focan & Bıyıkoğlu Organic Expeditions, Islandman, Kalben, Kim Ki O, Melike Şahin, Nilipek., Selim Selçuk, Selin Sümbültepe, Sibel, Demir, Ta Ki Dum, Taner Öngür & 43,75, Yüzyüzeyken Konuşuruz and many others.
- The event is standing.
- For ages 18+. Children under 18 will not be allowed into the event with no exceptions, even if they are accompanied by an adult.
- Wristbands should not be removed until the end of the event.
- Door prices will apply on the event day.
- Category 1 tickets should be purchased in order to attend the concerts at the All Saints Moda Church. Tickets in this category are limited.
- Student IDs need to be produced at the door; otherwise, İKSV holds the right to issue difference tickets or invalidate the ticket in cases where tickets in suitable categories are sold-out.
- No food or beverage from outside is allowed in the event area.
- Taking photographs or videos are forbidden at the event. Please do not bring your professional cameras.
- Black, White and Red Tulip Card members can buy a maximum number of two (2) discount tickets, while Yellow Tulip Card members are entitled to one (1) discount ticket per event.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per event per person is 6.
- The Festival reserves the right to alter the program or artists due to reasons beyond its control. Tickets cannot be returned as long as the programme remains the same.