Night Out Concerts
ANAT COHEN & MARCELLO GONÇALVES
Anat Cohen clarinet
Marcello Goncalves guitar
With his clarinet and saxophone, Anat Cohen considers the performance arena as a celebration space and knows darn well how to make the audience a part of the celebration. Cohen will be accompanied by Brazilian guitarist Marcello Gonçalves, with whom he was nominated for a Grammy for their album Outra Coisa. The duo will breathe new life to groundbreaking composer Moacir Santos’ songs. The high energy of this stirring night, where breathtaking melodies that blend Brazilian tunes and jazz elements take center stage, will put you under a spell.
Doors open: 18.30
- The event is seated.
- For ages 7+.
- Children under 18 can attend with accompanying adults with tickets and will also need a ticket.
- Student IDs need to be produced at the door; otherwise, İKSV holds the right to issue difference tickets or invalidate the ticket in cases where tickets in suitable categories are sold-out.
- No food or beverage from outside is allowed in the event area.
- Taking photographs or videos are forbidden at the event. Please do not bring your professional cameras.
- Black, White and Red Tulip Card members can buy a maximum number of two (2) discount tickets, while Yellow Tulip Card members are entitled to one (1) discount ticket per event.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per event per person is 6.
- The Festival reserves the right to alter the program or artists due to reasons beyond its control. Tickets cannot be returned as long as the programme remains the same.