Night Out Concerts
ADAM BAŁDYCH & HELGE LIEN TRIO WITH TORE BRUNBORG "BROTHERS"
Adam Bałdych violin
Helge Lien piano
Mats Eilertsen double bass
Per Oddvar Johansen drums
Tore Brunborg saxophone
Adam Bałdych, one of the most prominent violin virtuosos in contemporary jazz who literally created his own language by breathing new life to jazz violin, meets Helge Lien Trio and Tore Brunborg on the Istanbul Jazz Festival stage. Norwegian jazz pianist and composer Helge Lien, who will join Bałdych on stage, is admired for his music which blends Bill Evans’ piano style adorned with melodic lines, Keith Jarrett’s exploratory storytelling, and Brad Mehldau’s nuanced expositions. The third artist of the night, composer and saxophonist Tore Brunborg, is another star of the Norwegian jazz scene. This fantastic trio will be playing songs from their album Brothers, which was released last year, on a summer night worthy of Sultan Park.
Doors open: 20.00
- There are seated and standing options in different ticket categories.
- For ages 7+
- Children under 18 can attend with accompanying adults with tickets and will also need a ticket. Wristbands in different colours will be provided for those under 18 and over. Wristbands must not be removed until the end of the concert.
- Door prices will apply on the event day.
- No food or beverage from outside is allowed in the event area.
- Taking photographs or videos are forbidden at the event. Please do not bring your professional cameras.
- Black, White and Red Tulip Card members can buy a maximum number of two (2) discount tickets, while Yellow Tulip Card members are entitled to one (1) discount ticket per event.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per event per person is 6.
- The Festival reserves the right to alter the program or artists due to reasons beyond its control. Tickets cannot be returned as long as the programme remains the same.