DATE AND VENUE
AVISHAI COHEN "1970"
Avishai Cohen vocals, bass, electric bass
Shai Bachar keyboards, vocals
Marc Kakon guitar, electric bass, vocals
Karen Malka vocals
Noam David drums
Discovered by Chick Corea, one of the most prominent pianists in the history of fusion jazz, Avishai Cohen is regarded as one of the essential names in jazz and classical music. Cohen positions his music on a balanced place between respect for tradition and the exuberance of embarking on new adventures. His tunes blends modern jazz with Middle Eastern, Eastern European and Afro-American influences. We will be welcoming Cohen at the unique atmosphere of Sultan Park, where he will be sharing the music from his exciting latest album 1970, which marks an adventurous departure for the virtuoso.
Doors open: 20.00
- There are seated and standing options in different ticket categories.
- For ages 7+
- Children under 18 can attend with accompanying adults with tickets and will also need a ticket. Wristbands in different colours will be provided for those under 18 and over. Wristbands must not be removed until the end of the concert.
- Student IDs need to be produced at the door; otherwise, İKSV holds the right to issue difference tickets or invalidate the ticket in cases where tickets in suitable categories are sold-out.
- Door prices will apply on the event day.
- No food or beverage from outside is allowed in the event area.
- Taking photographs or videos are forbidden at the event. Please do not bring your professional cameras.
- Black, White and Red Tulip Card members can buy a maximum number of two (2) discount tickets, while Yellow Tulip Card members are entitled to one (1) discount ticket per event.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per event per person is 6.
- The Festival reserves the right to alter the program or artists due to reasons beyond its control. Tickets cannot be returned as long as the programme remains the same.