DATE AND VENUE
Ever since his first introduction to the world as a passionate singer-songwriter and poet in 2013 on the stage of “Later…with Jools Holland”, Benjamin Clemente, an utterly inspiring artist who is the voice behind marvelous ballads of love, melancholy, and rebellion, managed to establish himself solidly on the emotional maps of listeners through his melodies. This new generation genius, whose music critics unanimously agree on being striking, won the Mercury Prize with his debut album At Least for Now in 2015. As he continues following in the footsteps of his heroes Nick Cave, Tom Waits and Nina Simone, he released his sophomore album I Tell A Fly last year, proving the astounding quality of his music once again. Don’t miss out on Benjamin Clementine’s theatrical performance through which he mesmerises the audience by banding music and literature together.
Doors open: 20.00
- The event is seated.
- For ages 7+
- Student IDs need to be produced at the door; otherwise, İKSV holds the right to issue difference tickets or invalidate the ticket in cases where tickets in suitable categories are sold-out.
- Door prices will apply on the event day.
- No food or beverage from outside is allowed in the event area.
- Taking photographs or videos are forbidden at the event. Please do not bring your professional cameras.
- Black, White and Red Tulip Card members can buy a maximum number of two (2) discount tickets, while Yellow Tulip Card members are entitled to one (1) discount ticket per event.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per event per person is 6.
- The Festival reserves the right to alter the program or artists due to reasons beyond its control. Tickets cannot be returned as long as the programme remains the same.