Night Out Concerts
The glimmer of Caro Emerald will light up Zorlu Performing Arts Centre Main Theatre on this night. The excitement of watching Caro Emerald, who has been a part of our musical vocabulary since 2009 with such hits as “Back it Up” and “A Night Like This”, is undeniable. After topping the charts in a short amount of time and becoming a contemporary jazz phenomenon – also winning our hearts all over again with her 2017 EP’s Emerald Islands shortly followed by a Metropole Orchestra collaboration MO x Caro Emerald – the queen of electro swing will leave her mark on the festival stage. Emerald embellishes her vocals with improvised steps and is on course to become a sophisticated and timeless icon with her stage style. It’s impossible not to fall under her spell.
Doors open: 21.15
- The event is seated.
- For ages 7+.
- Children under 18 can attend with accompanying adults with tickets and will also need a ticket.
- Student IDs need to be produced at the door; otherwise, İKSV holds the right to issue difference tickets or invalidate the ticket in cases where tickets in suitable categories are sold-out.
- No food or beverage from outside is allowed in the event area.
- Taking photographs or videos are forbidden at the event. Please do not bring your professional cameras.
- Black, White and Red Tulip Card members can buy a maximum number of two (2) discount tickets, while Yellow Tulip Card members are entitled to one (1) discount ticket per event.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per event per person is 6.
- The Festival reserves the right to alter the program or artists due to reasons beyond its control. Tickets cannot be returned as long as the programme remains the same.