DATE AND VENUE
VİTRİN MATINEE: ERCÜMENT GÜL QUARTET // COŞKUN KARADEMİR QUARTET
In this event, which will start with panels and continue with concerts, delegates who are guests of Vitrin and select names from local music industry will talk about, in two separate panels, the music industry in Turkey and how local acts can transition into the international arena. Detailed information on panels will be announced on a later date. For the first performance of the evening, Coşkun Karademir, the master of baglama and qopuz, who creates his own music inspired by the heart-touching mystic musical traditions of Anatolia, will take the stage with his quartet. Tones of baglama and qopuz will merge with duduk, cello, and percussions while inducing intense emotions in listeners. The second concert will be by another quartet headed by Ercüment Gül, who blends jazz, funk, and fusion with ethnic elements in his compositions and has two successful albums, Aniden and Olmayan Film Muzikleri, under his belt.
Doors open: 10.00
Coşkun Karademir Quartet: 16.00
Ercüment Gül Quartet: 17.15
- The event is seated.
- For ages 7+
- Reservation via rezervasyon.iksv.org is necessary to attend the panels.
- No food or beverage from outside is allowed in the event area.
- Taking photographs or videos are forbidden at the event. Please do not bring your professional cameras.
- Black, White and Red Tulip Card members can buy a maximum number of two (2) discount tickets, while Yellow Tulip Card members are entitled to one (1) discount ticket per event.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per event per person is 6.
- The Festival reserves the right to alter the program or artists due to reasons beyond its control. Tickets cannot be returned as long as the programme remains the same.