Night Out Concerts
FABRIZIO BOSSO QUARTET // MASSIMO MANZI TRIO FEAT. ELİF ÇAĞLAR
This night, which will take place in the historic atmosphere of the Venetian Palace, will begin with Massimo Manzi Trio, which features Domingo Muzietti on guitar, Massimo Giovannini on bass, and Massimo Manzi, one of the most prominent jazz drummers in Italy, on drums. Jazz musician Elif Çağlar will be accompanying the trio with her lively vocals. Listeners will be taken on a musical journey through a comprehensive repertoire that encompasses everything from jazz standards to original compositions. Following this performance, virtuoso jazz trumpeter Fabrizio Bosso, who has worked with the likes of Enrico Pieranunzi, Rosario Giuliani, Charlie Haden, and Carla Bley, will be taking the stage with his quartet. This authentic musical dialogue, which will be the first step in the State of Art project, will feature Julian Oliver Mazzariello on piano, Jacopo Ferraza on bass, and Nicola Angelucci on drums; musician friends of Bosso, whom he admires the most.
Doors open: 19.00
Massimo Manzi Trio feat. Elif Çağlar: 20.00
Fabrizio Bosso Quartet: 21.30
Tickets will not be available at the door, since entry to the concerts requires prior registration as per the rules of the Italian Consulate. Please make sure to purchase your tickets before the concert and enrol for the guestlist via rezervasyon.iksv.org.
- There are seated and standing options in different ticket categories.
- For ages 7+
- Children under 18 can attend with accompanying adults with tickets and will also need a ticket. Wristbands in different colours will be provided for those under 18 and over. Wristbands must not be removed until the end of the concert.
- Student IDs need to be produced at the door; otherwise, İKSV holds the right to issue difference tickets or invalidate the ticket in cases where tickets in suitable categories are sold-out.
- No food or beverage from outside is allowed in the event area.
- Taking photographs or videos are forbidden at the event. Please do not bring your professional cameras.
- Black, White and Red Tulip Card members can buy a maximum number of two (2) discount tickets, while Yellow Tulip Card members are entitled to one (1) discount ticket per event.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per event per person is 6.
- The Festival reserves the right to alter the program or artists due to reasons beyond its control. Tickets cannot be returned as long as the programme remains the same.
- Ticket holders for the “Fabrizio Bosso Quartet // Massimo Manzi Trio feat. Elif Çağlar” concert at the Garden of Palazzo di Venezia must make a reservation for themselves by filling out the form at rezervasyon.iksv.org and enrol for the guest list no later than a week prior to the concert day. According to the Italian Embassy’s security measures, guests will be required to present their valid IDs upon arrival and only those who have their names on the guest list will be admitted. Guests who had not completed their reservation through the website will not be allowed into the venue and will not be able to return their tickets.