DATE AND VENUE
JULIAN LAGE TRIO
Julian Lage guitar
Jorge Roeder bass
Eric Doob drums
Discovered at the tender age of 8, Julian Lage’s genius was so impressive that he was the subject of an Oscar-nominated documentary Jules at Eight in 1997. The following year, he was a featured guest on the stage with Carlos Santana and at the age of 13, he performed at the Grammys. His success continued into his adult years, and at the age of 30, this young jazz virtuoso boasts an impressive résumé that includes collaborations with such great names as Gary Burton, Jim Hall, David Grisman, Béla Fleck and Charles Lloyd, as well as three albums as a band leader. Julian Lage, whose next project we feverishly anticipate, will be sharing his impeccable technique with the festival audience.
Doors open: 18.30
- The event is seated.
- For ages 7+.
- Children under 18 can attend with accompanying adults with tickets and will also need a ticket.
- Student IDs need to be produced at the door; otherwise, İKSV holds the right to issue difference tickets or invalidate the ticket in cases where tickets in suitable categories are sold-out.
- No food or beverage from outside is allowed in the event area.
- Taking photographs or videos are forbidden at the event. Please do not bring your professional cameras.
- Black, White and Red Tulip Card members can buy a maximum number of two (2) discount tickets, while Yellow Tulip Card members are entitled to one (1) discount ticket per event.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per event per person is 6.
- The Festival reserves the right to alter the program or artists due to reasons beyond its control. Tickets cannot be returned as long as the programme remains the same.