Night Out Concerts
For Melody Gardot, making music is to be “a bit like Jackson Pollock, who was not afraid to throw paint on the canvas.” Gardot, who started writing music after surviving a serious traffic accident many years ago and held on to life through her songs, wholeheartedly believes in the healing power of music. Her fan base, which she cultivated through the highly successful albums she released in the course of last 13 years, is a testament to this belief. Melody Gardot’s performance is a glorious combination of her category-defying sensual music, Philly influences, expressive vocals, and her real stories that she candidly shares. We are excited to host her at the festival again after her first time with us in 2009.
Doors open: 20.00
- The event is seated.
- For ages 7+
- Children under 18 can attend with accompanying adults with tickets and will also need a ticket.
- Wristbands in different colours will be provided for those under 18 and over. Wristbands must not be removed until the end of the concert.
- Student IDs need to be produced at the door; otherwise, İKSV holds the right to issue difference tickets or invalidate the ticket in cases where tickets in suitable categories are sold-out.
- No food or beverage from outside is allowed in the event area.
- Taking photographs or videos are forbidden at the event. Please do not bring your professional cameras.
- Black, White and Red Tulip Card members can buy a maximum number of two (2) discount tickets, while Yellow Tulip Card members are entitled to one (1) discount ticket per event.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per event per person is 6.
- The Festival reserves the right to alter the program or artists due to reasons beyond its control. Tickets cannot be returned as long as the programme remains the same.