DATE AND VENUE
THE FRED HERSCH TRIO
Fred Hersch piano
John Hebert bass
Eric McPherson drums
Fred Hersh, one of the most exploratory jazz artists of the 21st century, has been the constant center of acclaim in the past 30 years for his breathtaking solo recitals, bilateral and trilateral collaborations, and close to 40 albums. Citing the names of some of his collaborators, such as Joe Henderson, Art Farmer, Charlie Haden, Stan Getz and Bill Frisell, doesn’t even begin to summarise his success. You will thoroughly enjoy witnessing the boundless music of Hersch, whom Jason Moran describes as, “Fred at the piano is like LeBron James on the basketball court.”
Doors open: 21.00
- The event is seated.
- For ages 7+.
- Children under 18 can attend with accompanying adults with tickets and will also need a ticket.
- Student IDs need to be produced at the door; otherwise, İKSV holds the right to issue difference tickets or invalidate the ticket in cases where tickets in suitable categories are sold-out.
- No food or beverage from outside is allowed in the event area.
- Taking photographs or videos are forbidden at the event. Please do not bring your professional cameras.
- Black, White and Red Tulip Card members can buy a maximum number of two (2) discount tickets, while Yellow Tulip Card members are entitled to one (1) discount ticket per event.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per event per person is 6.
- The Festival reserves the right to alter the program or artists due to reasons beyond its control. Tickets cannot be returned as long as the programme remains the same.