Night Out Concerts
EDİZ HAFIZOĞLU “NAZDRAVE” // AĞAÇKAKAN
This evening will start with Ağaçkakan, the solo project of Burkay Yalnız, who is one of the most prolific names in hip-hop. After releasing albums in 2013 and 2014, Yalnız, a.k.a. Ağaçkakan, dropped another LP titled A Naşkvit in September 2017. In addition to his solo projects he is also known for his work with bands such as roadside.picnic, Sahtekar, heranherşeyolabilir and he is sure to pull you in with his high-energy performance. The second act of the evening, Ediz Hafızoğlu, one of the most successful drummers of the Turkish jazz scene who, this year, released his sophomore album 13, which he dedicated to the limitless power of change, will bewitch you with his songs that masterfully communicate his changing moods that evolve from darkness to light and chaos to order and his music which he brings to life without getting caught up in boundaries. Serhan Erkol, Ülkü Aybala Sunat, Ercüment Orkut, Ayben, Kamufle, Siney Yılmaz, Eylül Biçer, Orhan Deniz, Cenk Turanlı, Yaren Avcı and Onur Çelikkol will accompany Ediz Hafızoğlu on stage.
Doors open: 21.00
Ediz Hafızoğlu "Nazdrave": 23.30
- The event is standing.
- For ages 7+
- Children under 18 will not be allowed into the event with no exceptions, even if they are accompanied by an adult.
- Student IDs need to be produced at the door; otherwise, İKSV holds the right to issue difference tickets or invalidate the ticket in cases where tickets in suitable categories are sold-out.
- Door prices will apply on the event day.
- No food or beverage from outside is allowed in the event area.
- Taking photographs or videos are forbidden at the event. Please do not bring your professional cameras.
- Black, White and Red Tulip Card members can buy a maximum number of two (2) discount tickets, while Yellow Tulip Card members are entitled to one (1) discount ticket per event.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per event per person is 6.
- The Festival reserves the right to alter the program or artists due to reasons beyond its control. Tickets cannot be returned as long as the programme remains the same.