DATE AND VENUE
PARISIEN-PEIRANI-SCHAERER-WOLLNY "OUT OF LAND"
Emile Parisien saxophone
Vincent Peirani accordion
Andreas Schaerer vocals
Michael Wollny piano
One of the most charismatic quartets of European jazz, Parisien/Peirani/Schaerer/Wollny is a band that likes to push its boundaries as well as the instruments they play. Swiss singer Andreas Schaerer, German pianist Michael Wollny, French accordionist Vincent Peirani, and French saxophonist Emilie Parisien have reinforced their bright careers through this project and crowned it last year with their album Out of Land. The quartet will be playing Out of Land in its entirety, which starts with knocking listeners out of their feet and ends with an epic closer. The band invites the audience to explore the riches of this album through a highly characteristic performance which will take place at Zorlu Performing Arts Centre Drama Stage. As is customary with projects of this nature, this might end up being a performance you may never see again. So, make sure to be there!
Doors open: 19.30
- The event is seated.
- For ages 7+.
- Children under 18 can attend with accompanying adults with tickets and will also need a ticket.
- Student IDs need to be produced at the door; otherwise, İKSV holds the right to issue difference tickets or invalidate the ticket in cases where tickets in suitable categories are sold-out.
- No food or beverage from outside is allowed in the event area.
- Taking photographs or videos are forbidden at the event. Please do not bring your professional cameras.
- Black, White and Red Tulip Card members can buy a maximum number of two (2) discount tickets, while Yellow Tulip Card members are entitled to one (1) discount ticket per event.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per event per person is 6.
- The Festival reserves the right to alter the program or artists due to reasons beyond its control. Tickets cannot be returned as long as the programme remains the same.