DATE AND VENUE
CROSS CURRENTS TRIO: DAVE HOLLAND, ZAKIR HUSSAIN, CHRIS POTTER
In another brilliant night that needs to be boldly underlined, three great names of jazz that have been known for their legendary works are coming together on stage on the 25th anniversary of the Istanbul Jazz Festival. We are talking about Zakir Hussain, the tabla master who blends world music with jazz; Chris Potter, the doyenne who is declared as the most studied and imitated saxophonist on the planet by DownBeat; and Dave Holland, the bass guitarist and composer who is known for his genre-defying innovative music. This is going to be a dazzling night from a star trio of genius improvisations that has a sublime jazz language and telepathic effect on the audience.
Doors open: 21.00
- The event is seated.
- For ages 7+.
- Children under 18 can attend with accompanying adults with tickets and will also need a ticket.
- Student IDs need to be produced at the door; otherwise, İKSV holds the right to issue difference tickets or invalidate the ticket in cases where tickets in suitable categories are sold-out.
- No food or beverage from outside is allowed in the event area.
- Taking photographs or videos are forbidden at the event. Please do not bring your professional cameras.
- Black, White and Red Tulip Card members can buy a maximum number of two (2) discount tickets, while Yellow Tulip Card members are entitled to one (1) discount ticket per event.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per event per person is 6.
- The Festival reserves the right to alter the program or artists due to reasons beyond its control. Tickets cannot be returned as long as the programme remains the same.